Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Me? Know it all? Now that's funny! - A Sept-Oct disclaimer



This is a popular review book for the pediatric board exam. So far, it made me laugh once. No, twice. Well, the second was more of a semi-amused exhale.

Oh, the name of the test should be capitalized, I think. Fitting, for it is a capital pain in the [neck] to study for. A friend of mine recently told me, "It should be a pain in the [neck]...you take care of kids!"

I suppose he has a point. In any case, on Oct 15-16, I will be filling in multiple choice boxes to prove that I will not carelessly choose B when my real-life child-patient needs A or perhaps D.

Though I would rather be telling friends and strangers about my real-life Swazi patients and sundry misadventures, for the next two weeks I am more likely to be not-laughing than writing.

Just thought I'd let you know. Do drop by the site, though, just in case I suddenly know it all and am able to tell a story or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home