Friday, June 15, 2007

My 32nd birthday day

Well, I am a year older...


Today's sunrise jog with the sibs. (Photo taken by Dave, my loyal running partner.)

....and I am ostensibly a year wiser.


My sister made me promise to post this. She was proud of the balloon hat...which she and Alan made. At least the image gives the impression of youth.

--

When I returned from outreach in St. Phillips yesterday (see post below), I was welcomed with a miniature surprise party in the clinic kitchen, thanks to my sister and bro-in-law.


Having my cake and eating it too.


A clean bill of health.


My Swazi colleagues.

Please do not forget 'my birthday wish' below...

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't even know it was your birthday. So, happy belated birthday!

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home