Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Why I love my job - Quote 6 of 10

“One hundred and seventy five.”

Sibongile said this as she looked at today's patient roster. It is a new clinic record for most patients seen in a single day.

While 175 is a small number in the grand scheme of this epidemic, it is a number that certainly keeps a pediatric HIV clinic bustling.

The more, the merrier, I say...or perhaps, the more, the healthier.

In any case, it is seven thirty, and I still have to do my taxes. I will try to post more tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ryan,
I am a public health student at UCLA, I will like to ask you some questions about Swaziland. You can contact me at vcawan@gmail.com

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ryan,
I would like to ask you some questions regarding Swaziland's HIV epidemic. You can contact me at vcawan@gmail.com

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

antiretrovirals good. taxes bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home