Friday, July 20, 2007

Swazi 'cultural competency' pop quiz (Question 3 of 10)

There has been a lot of talk about food in Swaziland recently. Of course, malnutrition is widespread here, its treatment a regular component of our clinical practice. I will talk a bit more about the drought soon, but I wanted to ask a culturo-culinary question to set the stage.

Those of you who frequently visit this website will have an advantage here as I post comments and photos of local food quite frequently.

Ok.

Please classify the thirteen pictured foods as (a) ubiquitous in Swaziland, (b) available in Swaziland, but unaffordable by most all Swazis (c) nowhere in Swaziland. If you email me your answers (or leave them under comments), I will reward the winner with public praise. My email address is messageforryan@gmail.com.

Answer soon.
















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home